These fluffy coconut flour pumpkin pancakes are incredibly delicious and very lightly [and naturally] sweetened with dates! Can you believe it? The perfect go to paleo breakfast that should be enjoyed year round!
I tried using maple syrup, honey, almond flour, coconut oil and a bunch of other ingredients that didn’t make it to the final list.
I’m actually very excited about the results. I was able to figure out how to very lightly [naturally] sweeten the pumpkin waffles with dates… awesome, right?
Paleo pumpkin pancakes that are low carb and delicious!
I intentionally didn’t make these waffles sweet because I want them to be something low carb and low sugar that can be thoroughly enjoyed for breakfast…
without giving in to those sugar cravings.
However, if you do feel so inclined, you are more than welcome to pour a fountain of pure maple syrup over the top of these paleo pumpkin pancakes. I won’t bat an eye ???? – promise.
More like this:
Hell, I’ve even downed a couple in the middle of the night.
Ain’t no shame in my game.
These coconut flour pumpkin pancakes are a winner!
I have some advice I need to bestow upon you.
Stock up on your favorite cans of pumpkin so you can enjoy this recipe year round.
It doesn’t need to be saved solely for the Fall and Winter seasons. Pumpkin flavors are absolutely delicious, and there is absolutely no rhyme or reason you cannot enjoy these fabulous coconut flour pumpkin pancakes any day of the year.
I always stock up on canned pumpkin. Otherwise, my anxiety would kick into high gear, let’s be honest.
What’s not to love? The flavors make me feel warm and cozy on the inside. Magical, huh? I think so!
If you’re into the idea of eating low carb, low sugar, healthy and coconut flour pumpkin pancakes all week long, I’ve got you! Look no further, okay? ????
Coconut Flour Pumpkin PancakesThese fluffy coconut flour pumpkin pancakes are incredibly fluffy and very lightly [and naturally] sweetened with dates! Can you believe it? The perfect go to paleo breakfast that should be enjoyed year round!
|Cook Time||10 minutes|
|Prep Time||5 minutes|
- In the bowl of a high speed blender or food processor, thoroughly combine the wet ingredients until smooth. Set aside.
- Sift the dry ingredients into a large mixing bowl.
- Slowly pour the wet ingredients into the dry and gently mix together. Make sure you get most of the coconut flour clumps out but do not over mix!
- Heat up a large frying pan or griddle on medium-low heat and grease well with coconut oil or ghee. Pour 1/4 cup of batter at a time into a pancake shape.
- Cook over medium low heat until the first side is a deep golden brown (about 2-3 minutes). Flip and cook the second side the same amount of time. Repeat with the rest of the batter, making sure to re-grease the pan each time.
- Transfer to cool on a wire rack for 10-15 minutes before serving.
- Top off with grassfed butter or ghee and pure maple syrup. They will keep in an airtight container for up to one week in the refrigerator.
Coconut Flour Pumpkin Pancakes
Amount Per Serving
Calories 324 Calories from Fat 180
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 20g 31%
Saturated Fat 14g 70%
Cholesterol 323mg 108%
Sodium 125mg 5%
Potassium 70mg 2%
Total Carbohydrates 30g 10%
Dietary Fiber 14g 56%
Protein 16g 32%
Vitamin A 194%
Vitamin C 4%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.